How to get free traffic from Pinterest in 10 easy steps
Traffic from Pinterest – Pinterest has become one of the largest social networks on the internet, and it’s only growing larger every day. It has over 100 million users and continues to grow at an astounding rate.
With Pinterest, you can target any audience you want, whether that be people looking to buy certain products or services or even people who already know what they want but don’t know where to get it from.
If you’re looking to increase your traffic, you need to start using Pinterest immediately. Here are 10 easy steps to help you get started right away!
1) Create an account
You can create a Pinterest account for free. You’ll need to provide your name, email address, and create a password.
You can also sign up with Facebook or Google. Once you have an account, you can start creating pins and boards.
2) Create a pin for each blog post
Creating pins for each of your blog posts is a great way to get started with promoting your content on Pinterest.
Plus, it’s an easy way to get started with building up a following on the platform. Here are 10 easy steps to get started:
1. Create a Pinterest account and populate your profile.
2. Find and follow other users in your niche.
3. Repin content from others that you find interesting or helpful.
4. Create original pins for each of your blog posts, using keyword-rich descriptions and attractive images.
5. Share your pins on other social media platforms, like Twitter and Facebook.
6. Use hashtags to help people find your pins.
7. Join relevant group boards and contribute high-quality content regularly.
3) Follow influencers in your niche
1. Find influencers in your niche on Pinterest.
2. Follow their boards.
3. Repin their pins.
4. Like their pins.
5. Comment on their pins.
6. Share their pins on other social media platforms.
7. Invite them to collaborate with you on a board or project.
4) Follow your competitors
You can start by following your competitor’s boards. This will give you an idea of the kind of content they are pinning, and how often they are doing it.
You can also see what boards they are following, and who is following them.
You can use this information to create similar content or even better content, and start building a following of your own.
5) Research what gets repinned
Before you start pinning away, it’s important to do your research and find out what content is being repinned the most.
You can do this by checking out the popular section on Pinterest or using a tool like PinPuffer. Once you know what’s popular, you can start creating pins that are sure to be repinned.
6) Pin at optimal times
1. The best time to pin is during the workday, from 9 am-3 pm.
2. Weekends are also a great time to pin, especially Saturdays.
3. Avoid pinning at night, as most people are asleep or busy with their evening activities.
4. Try to pin during the daytime on weekdays and weekends for the best results.
5. Use Pinterest’s scheduling tool to help you plan when to pin.
6. Make sure your pins are high-quality and engaging.
7. Use keywords in your descriptions to ensure your pins are found by people searching for relevant topics.
7) Remove bad pins
The first step is to remove any bad pins that you have on your account. These are pins that are low quality, no longer relevant, or just not doing well.
To remove a pin, hover over it and click the X in the top right corner. You can also delete pins from your boards by clicking the Edit button (pencil icon) and then the trash can icon.
8) Keep track of everything you pin
You need to be strategic about the pins you choose to save and share. Keep track of the ones that get the most repins, clicks, and likes.
Also, take note of which boards your audience is most active on. This will give you a good idea of what content they’re interested in.
9) Pin the right images for success
1. First, you need to find high-quality images that are relevant to your brand and target audience. Look for images that are visually appealing and make sure they’re sized correctly for Pinterest.
2. Once you have a few good images, create pins that are catchy and include keywords that people would search for. Be sure to include a call-to-action on your pins so people know what you want them to do.
3. To get started, create a board on Pinterest and add your pins to it. Make sure your board is named something descriptive so people can easily find it.
4. Once your board is set up, start sharing it with other people.
10) Get links back to your site with each pin
1. Optimize your website for SEO. This will help you rank higher in search engines, making it more likely that people will find your site.
2. Create great content that people will want to share.
3. Pin your content to relevant boards.
4. Use keywords in your pins and descriptions.
5. Join relevant group boards.
6. Repin other peoples’ content.
7. Engage with other users on Pinterest.
I’m a VIP member of the OLSP Academy, If you would like to know more about how I’m making daily commissions. Follow these free short videos and we will get you started straight away.
See you there